[funsec] Fwd: CareerBuilder.com: Your Resume: $170K+ ExecutiveDirector of Network Information Systems for Wireless Company

Pierre Vandevenne pierre at datarescue.com
Mon Dec 12 11:12:52 CST 2005

Good Day,

YK> The "test" ( http://www.tjti.com/tjti.htm ) just seems like a gimmick to
YK> get you to contact a recruiting firm and/or pay money for the
YK> "personality analysis".

Actually I sent a private message to Dude a few minutes ago  (private
because I hadn't researched what I told him) about a similar scam. I
received a mail offering me a highly paid EMEA job, provided I'd take
the time to do a few tests. The first test I looked at was
ridiculously easy and I had the feeling that, should I have completed
the first step successfully I would have been offered a more advanced
test involving some fees...

That was fairly well targeted (managerial EMEA position), almost
believable. The headers were pointing to some private user in
Portugal. And since I haven't ever posted a resume anywhere...

Could be a new trend...

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre at datarescue.com