[funsec] [Fwd: [ISN] Cisco IOS Hacker Finds Work at Juniper]

John Payne john at sackheads.org
Mon Nov 7 14:49:41 CST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 3:24 PM, Rob Thompson wrote:

> The link is right below the subject line...
>
> And right above the "By Paul F. Roberts".

Somebody else pointed that out.  Upon investigation, I figured it out.

The URL is correctly in the message/rfc822 inline-attachment, but
it's NOT in the plain text main-body of the email.  My client was
effectively ignoring the message/rfc822 attachment and only
displaying the plain text version, so I missed it.