[funsec] Taken out of context, and yet funny as hell

Dude VanWinkle dudevanwinkle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:00:57 CST 2005

sdbfdv'

On 11/18/05, Maxim Vexler <hq4ever at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am truly deeply sorry if I have in any way hurt you with this joke.
> I do however believe that nothing is immune against humor, that is why
> I allowed myself to make this joke.

 I came up with a good joke when voting Bin Laden on the 2004
 presidential elections, while wearing my "Free Saddam" Tee shirt:

 How many human babies will the average american eat?

 Seventeen, but you have to tell them you will lower taxes first ;-)

 -JP
 "If you can be offended by something, then you have unresolved issues
 with that subject"
 -JP (who has _lots_ of issues)