[funsec] Just a note...

Jordan Wiens numatrix at ufl.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:30:13 CDT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Gadi Evron wrote:

> Keith Oxenrider wrote:
>> This is the second time I have read a post where someone mentions "since
>> this is a closed, non-disclosure mailing list" then talks about possibly
>> proprietary and/or sensitive information. The archives are freely available
>> and to my knowledge there is absolutely no restriction on subscription.
>> Many (if not most) of the people on this list used to belong to a list that
>> was restricted, but that is no longer the case. I wouldn't be surprised if
>> google was crawling the archives as well.
>> Keith Oxenrider, CISSP
> You mean this list ISN'T closed?
> Damn.
> It's a joke, laugh. :)

D'oh.  That's what I get for assuming that all of Gadi's lists are closed.
Him being such a secretive person and all (hah!), I just assumed all the
lists were likewise.

Thanks for mentioning it Keith.  Me being one of those people who made the
incorrect assumption and all...

Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer