[funsec] Just a note...

Jordan Wiens numatrix at ufl.edu
Thu Oct 13 14:30:13 CDT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, Gadi Evron wrote:

> Keith Oxenrider wrote:
>> This is the second time I have read a post where someone mentions "since
>> this is a closed, non-disclosure mailing list" then talks about possibly
>> proprietary and/or sensitive information. The archives are freely available
>> and to my knowledge there is absolutely no restriction on subscription.
>> Many (if not most) of the people on this list used to belong to a list that
>> was restricted, but that is no longer the case. I wouldn't be surprised if
>> google was crawling the archives as well.
>> Keith Oxenrider, CISSP
>
> You mean this list ISN'T closed?
>
> REALLY?
>
> Damn.
>
> It's a joke, laugh. :)

D'oh.  That's what I get for assuming that all of Gadi's lists are closed.
Him being such a secretive person and all (hah!), I just assumed all the
lists were likewise.

Thanks for mentioning it Keith.  Me being one of those people who made the
incorrect assumption and all...

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Security Engineer