[funsec] Feds Expose Health Records Of Evacuees Online

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Wed Sep 14 14:31:25 CDT 2005

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:
> The details are kind of sketchy right now, but the entire
> article can be found here:
>
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/13/AR2005091302128.html

Putting my EFF hat on (I am not a member, I just have a hat I got from
Hackajar) I am deeply disturbed.

During "peace time" this would never have happened, they probably rushed
it to make sure it happens. How could this data be gathered so quickly
and the interface and access control be developed and deployed in such
short a time?

What about a law, charter or AUP to tell us what the limits are?

	Gadi.