[funsec] Side by side comparison: Katrina & Rita

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) fergdawg at netzero.net
Wed Sep 21 19:57:45 CDT 2005

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with security (with the
exception of our butts here in the Great State of Texas), but it
it is interesting nonetheless.

As you may have heard, Rita is now the 3rd most powerful hurricane
to approach the U.S. in history:

http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2005/09/hurricane-rita-now-third-most-powerful.html

And, I've just put up a side-by-side animated comparison of
Katrina & Rita as presented by NOAA:

http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2005/09/side-by-side-comparison-katrina-rita.html

The people here are going crazy -- see associated stories on
http://www.statesman.com/ and I'll also be posting from my blog.

I spent most of the day today, as I will tomorrow, turning "down"
network sites all along the Texas Gulf Coast for the state...

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg at netzero.net or fergdawg at sbcglobal.net