[funsec] Fw: Egyptian hacker looking for partner in crime

Richard M. Smith rms at computerbytesman.com
Thu Sep 22 12:51:29 CDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ** GooD Business
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:15:21 +0300
From: Business Online <cashattack at gmail.com>

hey

i am one of biggest boss in egyptian mafia . i am hacker from egypt , i
hacking banks and get information of people .
i can make millions of dollar but need good client and asistant in USA & UK
& Canda . we will make many money together by transfer money into his bank
account and we will split money 50/50 but if you don't accept this so forget
about and delete this e-mail if u accept just send me ur info to contact u

  THaNKS