[funsec] Point of No Return? Microsoft Says Recovery from Mal ware Becoming Impo ssible

Andrew andrewwilly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:15:19 CDT 2006

Blanchard_Michael at emc.com wrote:
>  ok, lemme rephrase my question then (are you inferring that the patent office examiners don't read mailing lists?):
>
> I mention an idea for a new and great widget **in some public forum**
>
> Later today I realize that my idea is truly unique and I want to spend the money (couple
> thousand USD basically) to get a patent for it.  I would be denied that
> patent just because I mentioned the idea publicly?  Even though it was
> truely my idea, I would still be denied the patent?

If that were true, imagine the fun we could have.

...Garbage powered, clean running, inexpensive, safe, flying car....

Hoho!  I have ruined patent prospects for myself and the future inventor
of this device.  I also want to mention an idea I have for living
forever and time travel.

And healthy pizza.

Andrew