[funsec] Software Glitch, Not Bomb, Shuts Down Atlanta Airport

Predrag Ivanovic predivan at ptt.yu
Thu Apr 27 06:09:03 CDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:31:29 +1200
Nick FitzGerald wrote:

> Predrag Ivanovic wrote:
>
> > "Explosive Wednesday"?
> > Mondays I hate the most...
>
> Something to do with the silicon chip inside your head???

Is that,by any chance,reference to Marvin from HGTTG?
One of my favorite characters from the book.
But,unlike him,with the brain size of the planet,there is nothing much inside my head,apart from
starving brain-eater prepared to run away first chance it gets.
And,if there *is* a chip inside,with my luck,it would be some Cyrix or Pentium with that
infamous(division?) bug,or,even worse.
An AMD <g>.
Nah,my line of thought(heh)was: Explosive('bring *your* explosives to work today!') Wednesday,Casual(drink-until-you-drop)Friday,Bloody-first-day-of-working-week-Monday.
Hence,' I hate Mondays the most'.
Unless I'm on vacation,which I would be,starting next Wendesday,thank $DEITY.
Bye.
Pedja
--
 "This isn't right.  This isn't even wrong."
                -- Wolfgang Pauli