[funsec] How did they ever get this suitcase on a commercialairliner?

Blanchard_Michael at emc.com Blanchard_Michael at emc.com
Mon Aug 7 09:55:02 CDT 2006

maybe the fed-ex'd it over before the conference?  There's no way I want to believe that suitcase was allowed on a flight as carryon or checked baggage.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102