[funsec] The Original Gmail

Peter Kosinar goober at nuf.ksp.sk
Fri Aug 18 09:40:52 CDT 2006

> This dates from 2001, but I cant decipher what it does outside of
> something spam related.
>
> Does anyone read french?

Mr. Babelfish kindly provided this translation:

***
Following problems of Spam, it was necessary that I remove all the
addresses emails which were on an Internet site so that they cannot be
recovered by robots spammeurs. I thus have but at the point a small
program which makes it possible to the visitors nevertheless to send
malls, but without address email appearing. I know that this program does
not have anything original compared to that. Its characteristic is that it
can manage several potential recipients. There are the choice between: -
to post the list of the possible recipients so that the visitor of the
site can choose, - or to force the selection of one of the recipients:
practical if one establishes a link of the type "to contact us" on a page
of the specific site; one can then choose the name of the most suitable
contact.
***

Though... the source is the best description -- it seems that it could be
used as a free anonymous spamming gateway ;-)

Peter

--
[Name] Peter Kosinar   [Quote] 2B | ~2B = exp(i*PI)   [ICQ] 134813278