[funsec] Smoodge: Micorosft & eEye

Fergie fergdawg at netzero.net
Fri Aug 25 11:40:12 CDT 2006

Thanks, Ryan -- I had not seen that.

And, yes -- I agree. Ross Brown sums up quite well. :-)

- ferg

p.s. I also _love_ the quote in the header of his blog:

"Security marketing is what happens when really smart people
turn over their life's work to people paid to manipulate others."

-- Blue Boar <BlueBoar at thievco.com> wrote:

Fergie wrote:
> The situations, as it is, speaks for itself -- and I suggest that
> intelligent people who are either interesed, or concerned, check
> the facts and background of this for themselves.

If people are after the eEye vs MS drama, I think eEye's CEO's blog does
the best job of explaining their side of things:
http://technobabylon.typepad.com/

						BB
--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson