[funsec] One reason why firing people via email is a really bad idea

Dude VanWinkle dudevanwinkle at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:56:02 CDT 2006

On 8/30/06, Alex Eckelberry <AlexE at sunbelt-software.com> wrote:
> This is so asinine.  It's unreal.

Yeah, but its a great way to make some quick bucks. I am busy
modifying a mass mailer to be used for mass layoffs. I am not that
good a programmer and couldnt really modify the code. Still I but just
replaced the pool of keywords inserted, lemme know what you think:
:
Dear madam or sir,

Is your job too s~m~a~l~l? Do you suffer from per_f0rm_ance issues @
work? do you need to r-e-f-i-n-a-n-c-e your m0rt gage? need cheaper
medz?

we have the #1 best remedy for you in the world! You are F1Red! Now
you can jump on the un_employ_ment lines and file for bankrup(t)cy!
Free medz via medicare, and no more d3bt! After your house is
for[e]closed on, you can apply for low-income housing!

Thank you for your many years of hard work and blah, blah..