[funsec] TinFoil Hat Don't Work - MIT Research

Mike Owen kyphros at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:29:50 CST 2006

On 1/31/06, Todd Towles <toddtowles at brookshires.com> wrote:
> Lets put some fun back into this. MIT Research - On the Effectiveness of
> Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study
>
> http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

I see you fell for the government issued propaganda. Don't you know
that MIT lab does a lot of military research? Who do you think funded
that study to show hats aren't working? That's like Microsoft paying a
consulting company to show that Windows is [better|faster|safer] than
[unix|linux].

I for one have my hat firmly planted on my head.

<g>