[funsec] Microsoft and free speech

Jason Geffner jasongef at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 11 13:31:57 CST 2006

Richard,

This disclaimer came as a surprise to me. I did some investigation and
found that there is an updated EULA at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetde
p/html/redisteula.asp which does permit you to disclose your results
under certain terms.

The FAQ that you linked to and quoted below will get updated.

- Jason