[funsec] Chicago: Daley Wants Security Cameras at Bars

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:10:12 CST 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:41:51 EST, Dude VanWinkle said:
> On 2/15/06, Fergie <fergdawg at netzero.net> wrote:

> > Surveillance cameras aimed at government buildings, train platforms and
> > intersections here might soon be required at corner taverns and swanky
> > nightclubs.

> This is just what we should expect when the "Girls Gone Wild"
> producers start donating heavily to republicans

The logical next step, from this morning's CryptoGram:

One problem with cameras is that you can't trust the watchers not to
misuse them.  This is a story of two CCTV camera operators who have
been jailed for spying on a naked woman in her own home.
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4609746.stm>
<http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/13/cctv_men_jailed/>