[funsec] Washington Post gives up botnet herder's identity

Blue Boar BlueBoar at thievco.com
Mon Feb 20 13:02:02 CST 2006

(I can't read the referenced article, I guess it has been dugg to death.)

If you're determined, and lot can be discovered with a little bit of
info.  My wife and I recently tracked down her birth parents with a
couple of pages of what was supposed to be "non-identifying" info in her
adoption record.  This is coming up on nearly 40 years after the event,
and only took us a couple of months of casual investigation.  It was
done with mostly standard genealogy techniques, and a few other things
because some of the people are still alive.

					BB