[funsec] Court says cops can't yank video: 'Baby cam' catches arrest on tape

Blue Boar BlueBoar at thievco.com
Tue Feb 21 14:08:10 CST 2006

Richard M. Smith wrote:
> Under state law, Jean could be jailed for up to two years if tried and
> convicted of taking the tape public, provided she knew it was intentionally
> recorded without the permission of state police.

Video on front page here:
http://conte2006.com/
If you're curious, like me.

Now... why would I need the police's permission to film myself being
arrested in my house?

Everyone was extraordinarily reasonable during the whole arrest, as
shown in the video.  Why should the police have a problem?

So much for private cams and police cams having equal protection.

					BB