[funsec] Microsoft trying to put F.U.D. on Guilfanov 'temporary' patch

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Tue Jan 3 15:34:37 CST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 21:15 +0000, Fergie wrote:
> Not sure I like how this story is worded. I mean, I realize
> that MS won't exactly endorse it, but WTF...

What specifically don't you like about it ? MS say they can not endorse
it and advise their users to beware. Very responsible advice and exactly
what I would expect.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game

blog:  http://reboot-robot.net
sites: http://www.bsrf.org.uk - http://www.security-forums.com
ca:    https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3