[funsec] another VX site?

Drsolly drsollyp at drsolly.com
Sun Jan 8 10:50:27 CST 2006

> Damn, I like wikipedia, but I also like being right, damn damn damn!
>
> Guess I like wikipedia more than I like being right,
>
> damn damn damn, viruses it is (it still seems wrong though, then again
> so does calling the 12th month "December"

It's called "December" because it was the 10th month, because the new year
started in March.

Starting the year in January is a fairly new idea. That why the tax year
isn't the same as the calendar year - they couldn't bring themselves to
change the tax year, because that would have been a *real* hassle.