[funsec] Everyone on FD is now under arrest

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Mon Jan 9 16:43:29 CST 2006

> Subject: RE: [funsec] Everyone on FD is now under arrest
> From: Barrie Dempster <barrie at reboot-robot.net>
> To: Todd Towles <toddtowles at brookshires.com>
> Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:35:50 +0000
> Cc: funsec at linuxbox.org
>
> On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:07 -0600, Todd Towles wrote:
> > Dallas/Fort Worth...only like an hour away from me. I guess we aren't
> > safe.
>
> Let's test it. Todd consider this smiley -> " :-P  " a direct attempt
> at annoyance from me in the UK to you in the US via this US hosted
> system.
>
> Now go get a lawyer!

Perhaps EFF.org...?

Or the "annoy" provision will only be invoked by JBT from certain three
letter $TLA and only when certain 'large' donors are "annoyed"?

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin