[funsec] Entrepreneur installs RFID chips in both hands....

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Wed Jan 11 19:54:05 CST 2006

Pierre Vandevenne wrote:

> OK, now a tougher one: any erotic/porn use of logarithms tables? I've
> seen ASCII porn and can imagine some punch card porn. But logarithms
> tables?

Sure - the erotic implications of log tables go back to The Ark. After
the Ark settled on Mt. Ararat and the pairs of animals disembarked, the
breeding program started quite successfully - except for the snakes;
there was no sign of procreation occurring there. Moses lost quite a bit
of sleep over it, and finally turned to his wife, who suggested, "Go and
get the snakes, and put them on that old table over there".

"Why?", responded Moses. "What will that do?"

"You silly old fool!", she replied. "Everyone knows that adders can
multiply on a log table!"

Apologies for the oldie - but it is a goldie.

--
Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]