[funsec] Chocolate for Geeks

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 12 14:39:28 CST 2006

Date sent:      	Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:36:45 +0900
From:           	Peter Evans <peter at ixp.jp>

>  You aren't seriously going to expect the Yoorpeans on this list to
>  believe that hersheys is chocolate are you?

Hershey's Kisses are a case in point.  They have an intriguing chemical aroma,
reminding one of plastic ...

> Now, that one in SF was
>  good, something like Ghidoradelli (??).

Acceptable, certainly.  I think it is most instructive to note how proud San
Fransciscans are of what is, after all, simply a decent product.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca      slade at victoria.tc.ca      rslade at sun.soci.niu.edu
Prolonged, indiscriminate reviewing of books involves constantly
inventing reactions towards books about which one has no
spontaneous feelings whatever.                       - George Orwell
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade