[funsec] [Fwd: Gerald Eisenhaur]

Dude VanWinkle dudevanwinkle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:39:31 CST 2006

On 1/11/06, Pierre Vandevenne <pierre at datarescue.com> wrote:

> I don't know if it is appropriate to laugh about the situation, but
> this is funsec after all...

Its always appropriate to laugh in my opinion. Humor is the best cure
for depression

> Maybe you should have staid with that tick ridden horrible fat lady
> instead?
Well, it was fleas, but methinks you are correct Sir! lol

> I am not 100% sure I understand everything here: how can one be
> homeless and be posting on funsec at the same time? Note: I was
> "homeless" for a couple of weeks in my youth. In some ways that was
> one of the best periods of my life: just as some males tend being
> geeky, some females tend to be loving and caring: I always managed to
> find spaghetti, warmth and comfort.

Ja, well they havent foreclosed on my house in Atl yet, so I am back
here giving it another shot..

-JP
"never give up, never surrender"
- some cheesy 80's band