[funsec] Greed, stupidity, arrogance, and small genitalia.... (a c orporate study on the bells)

Dude VanWinkle dudevanwinkle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 06:14:47 CST 2006

On 1/18/06, dparis at w3works.com <dparis at w3works.com> wrote:

> Her fault lies in her ignorance of the Proper Coffee Brewing Process[tm]
> which uses water that is between 195 and 205degF.
> ref: http://www.coffeeresearch.org/coffee/brewing.htm

That sounds to me how Hitler would brew his coffee...

You arent a Nazi are you?

-JP
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison
involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"
-M. Godwin

p.s.: Thanks BB! I had never heard of this law before, but its a very
funny yet sadly true one. Perhaps it needs to be modded to include
political rhetoric?