[funsec] Things You Can't Say in Notepad

Mary Landesman mlande at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 14 15:56:19 CDT 2006

I can reproduce the following, i.e. it's replaced with the white
boxes/Chinese characters:

Bush hid the facts
this app can break

I cannot get either of the following to work (or not work, as the case may

This app can break
Mary had new lambs

Seems there may be something else at play besides just the 4,3,3,5 lengths.

-- Mary