[funsec] Things You Can't Say in Notepad

Mary Landesman mlande at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 14 15:56:19 CDT 2006

I can reproduce the following, i.e. it's replaced with the white
boxes/Chinese characters:

Bush hid the facts
this app can break

I cannot get either of the following to work (or not work, as the case may
be):

This app can break
Mary had new lambs

Seems there may be something else at play besides just the 4,3,3,5 lengths.

-- Mary