[funsec] 22 June 1633: Galileo Forced to Recant HeliocentricTheory

StyleWar stylewar at cox.net
Sun Jun 25 14:13:53 CDT 2006

Copernicus correctly postulated that OUR sun was the center of this system
but I don't think it's fair to attribute to him the discovery of solar
systems (in the plural sense of a group of them making up what are in
actuality, full galaxies).

-

StyleWar

"If everyone' thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."