BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: [funsec] Blatant plug for tal ent: We're hiring]

Kevin McAleavey kevinmca at
Fri Nov 3 10:42:26 CST 2006

 Dunno if you can find it out your way, but the former Matt's Brewing company here in upstate New York puts out a brand called "Saranac" and for a local microbrew, their output is SUPERB ... everything from Porter to Pale ale and everything in between. VERY nicely done, very good price ...

At 10:10 AM 11/3/06, Unca Brian wrote:
>I'll second that, tried it (around 4 or 5 times) two weeks ago for the
>first time. I still prefer the New Belgium Brewery's line-up,
>especially the Abbey and 1554, though I haven't found it on tap
>anywhere yet.
>The local brewery, in KC, is Boulevard and they have some good beers.
>Since adding onto their brewery they've been experimenting a lot - if
>you're in the area I highly recommend stopping by to try the "test
>runs" they have on tap at the brewery. A "Black Unfiltered
>Wheat", excellent...
>Fun and Misc security discussion for OT posts.
>Note: funsec is a public and open mailing list.

 Kevin McAleavey at your service
 Privacy Software Corporation
 kevinmca at