[funsec] video showing a PC being infected

Nick FitzGerald nick at virus-l.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 17:37:33 CDT 2006

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & HannRe: [funsec] video showing a
PC being infected wrote:

> Very cute.  Anybody got a downloadable copy of that?

It's streaming Flash video isn't it?

I think that means you need a "screen scraper" style video capture app,
but have a vague idea I recently saw something about WMRecorder

   http://www.wmrecorder.com/

having added native Flash video support, so maybe others have this too?

Aside from that, you may get some idea of what is available from this
fairly comprehensive video and audio capture review site:

   http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald