[funsec] Microsoft Makes Concessions to Security Software Makers

Nick FitzGerald nick at virus-l.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 18:55:52 CDT 2006

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & HannRe: [funsec] Microsoft Makes
Concessions to Secur wrote:

> > Oh, you think it will be *after* the release of Vista?
>
> Yeah, I know.  But so far it has tended to be after the release.  I

Yes...

> suspect that has more to do with laziness on the part of the blackhats
> than anything else ...

...but not because of that, but because they want to use it to crack
new Vista boxes after its release, or if of a slightly less dark shade
of black, for the bragging rights in the NYT oir whereever...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald