[funsec] Secunia Reports Another IE7 Flaw

Dude VanWinkle dudevanwinkle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:43:57 CDT 2006

How about "less than critical, much less"

or is critical the only measurement secunia has in its library?

hmm:

Extremely Critical (5 of 5):
Highly Critical (4 of 5):
Moderately Critical (3 of 5):
Less Critical (2 of 5):
Not Critical (1 of 5):

Guess me and Secunia use different dictionaries, I think critical, in
relation to a security advisory means:

: of essential importance; indispensable: a critical ingredient.

I guess they mean:

of Moderately essential importance; Moderately indispensable: a
Moderately critical ingredient

hehe damn germans! ;-)

-JP