[funsec] Websense and political censorship

Larry Seltzer Larry at larryseltzer.com
Wed Apr 4 09:44:47 CDT 2007

That's hardly the issue. It's not being blocked by WebSense because it's
"non work-related" but because they disapprove of the politics. If they
blocked all political sites that would be another matter, but I don't
know if they do. Perhaps they do.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/