[funsec] Vitalsecurity.org blog...English clarification

Kitsune kitsune at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 19 14:56:13 CST 2007

slag 1 v -off have a go at; pick on: "we gave Charlie a right slagging off
when he turned up four hours late and covered in toothpaste". 2 n slut.A
woman with very loose morals: "I don't think much of Derek's bird... Ian
thinks she's a slag".

http://english2american.com/dictionary/s.html#slag

IOW, yes.