[funsec] What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed the DeclarationofIndependence ?

Scott Frisbie scottf at eacceleration.com
Mon Jul 9 12:43:40 CDT 2007

Amazing, I take a couple of days off, and this thread is still in full swing.
More and more I think Godwin may have been on to something, or perhaps is on
this list. My $.02.

Godwin's Law: 'As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a
comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

--
Scott Frisbie
scottf at eAcceleration.com

--Random message printed on Recycled Electrons.--
Famous In-duh-vidual quote: "That's not his cup of cake."

---