[funsec] A Call for Internet War Against Islamic Terrorism

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:04:19 CDT 2007

On 7/23/07, rms at computerbytesman.com <rms at computerbytesman.com> wrote:
> > And now for the resulting barrage of "what about the domestic militia
> > crap".....  yeah yeah yeah....
>
> A more direct comparison with the Jihadist Web sites might be Web sites
> like this one:
>
>     http://www.thoseshirts.com/forecast.html
>
> The hosting company for this site has this to say in their TOS agreement:
>
>     http://www.lunarpages.com/aup.php
>
>     You agree not to take any action which
>     encourages or consists of any threat of
>     harm of any kind to any person or property
>     or assists any other person or group in doing so.
>
> Richard

So you don't see the difference between satire (and especially
political satire) and inciting people to commit murder?

I'll bet you're not alone, which speaks volumes. We want to complain
about things like the status of airport security but you're not any
better at applying common sense to your own views of the world, how
can you expect a government to?

Politically correct until death by jihad do us part.