[funsec] A Call for Internet War Against Islamic Terrorism

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 01:17:31 CDT 2007

On 7/23/07, Richard M. Smith <rms at computerbytesman.com> wrote:
> I don't find joking about murdering 1.5 million people very funny.........

Who's the 1.5 million - I'll take an education anytime I can get it.

> As far as ISPs go, if they have appointed themselves as Web site censors,
> then they need to get busy.

I truly have no clue as to what you are talking about when it comes to
ISPs. I'm traveling and perhaps my perception/understanding is skewed.
I only spent a year as an ISP back in Warrensburg, MO and I told them
I didn't care what they did - and I meant it.