[funsec] Re: Weekend Kickoff: 101 brazilian string bikinis

Gregory Hicks ghicks at well.com
Sat Jun 2 15:05:56 CDT 2007

> From: ge at linuxbox.org
> Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 14:35:05 -0500
> To: Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor <evdo.hsdpa at gmail.com>
[...]
> So.. ahm.. how is this relevant to our off topic group? Also, I
believe this is bad taste on your part.

> No harm done, though, just.. what the hell were you thinking? :) I
have to know. :P

Probably thought that we (collectively) liked to look at scantily clad
female forms...

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."