[funsec] FW: Picasso paintings stolen in Paris

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:47:49 CST 2007

On 2/28/07, Randall M <randallm at fidmail.com> wrote:

> Have the lessons from stolen laptops not been learned???
> YOU DON'T TAKE HOME SENSITIVE DATA AND YOU DON'T TAKE HOME PAINTINGS WORTH
> MILLIONS!!!

Well if they were the granddaughter's paintings, might you expect that
they were in her home because she owned them? There's no requirement
for expensive paintings to be placed in museums.

My art collection could some day (hopefully) be worth quite a lot of
money but I'd still want it displayed in my home.