R: [funsec] "Safest ever" passport is not fit for purpose

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:04:09 CST 2007

On 3/7/07, Cornali Remo <Remo.Cornali at rcs.it> wrote:

> > To the winner go the spoils - and the ability to write history. Never
> listen to a loser.
>
> And the facts be damned? Like, nothing noteworthy happened to Armenians
> during WWI?

No, the winner knows the facts, and had the time to pay attention and
make note of them. As for the Armenians, it wasn't called a WORLD war
for nothin'!

> OT, I know,
> but your statement strikes me as rather aberrant ( or excessively
> cynical).

Should strike you as neither - other than what it was: a response to
the US-hating, self-hater and Solly.

> Now look what you've done! I was joking, and you turn the exchange to
> serious stuff!

Well relax, it ain't personal, its FUNSEC!