R: [funsec] "Safest ever" passport is not fit for purpose

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:40:01 CST 2007

On 3/7/07, Drsolly <drsollyp at drsolly.com> wrote:

> > Should strike you as neither - other than what it was: a response to
> > the US-hating, self-hater and Solly.
>
> Actually, I quite like the US; you can get really good food there,
> although the beer can be a little disappointing.

"...and Solly" - you're not the US-hater.

That said, this is exactly what you said in the first post you made to me.

Also, I'll say again, as I did back then, come try our beer again - we
have some GREAT breweries in this country. You need only seek them
out, or ask around. And I'm still willing to start that beer share
club. :)

Which reminds me, I'm out of Belgium and I can only find Chimay in
KC.... (an import I can't resist).