R: [funsec] "Safest ever" passport is not fit for purpose

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:42:28 CST 2007

On 3/7/07, Drsolly <drsollyp at drsolly.com> wrote:

> "You have to seek them out" - I believe you. But in England, you don't
> have to seek them out - pretty much every pub offers good beer, and served
> at the correct temperature, too.

Anything worth having is worth working for. :) But, you're right, they
do freeze the crap out of the beer over here - I'm doing my part in
teaching people the better way, but it will take time.

Most of the major beers you have over there, the big English beers
anyway, are available here in virtually any bar. Its the good American
beers you have to seek out, though I never had much trouble finding
them in the major city bars. Sam Adams makes several excellent beers
and is found everywhere, for instance. You'll just need to let the
bottle stand for awhile, warming it with your hands perhaps, and then
ask for a pint glass.