[funsec] Delicious Irony of the Day: BillOReilly.com DDoS'd

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:04:02 CST 2007

On 3/10/07, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu <Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu> wrote:

> I don't know who was behind it (cut to background montage of the now infamous
> "what really happened" Joe Lieberman website hack),

I'm still under the impression that it was an unpaid bill that brought
down the site. Its not like a web site ever won an election anyway...

> but I do know that it
> would likely have not been as easy to perpetrate if so many people weren't
> tools of a capitalistic monopoly software vendor.

What monopoly? And before you answer, tell us what you're running on
the machine you're typing from.

What's wrong with capitalism - other than its American and you hate America?

> Hmm.. I may be needing to sleep in my asbestos jammies tonight. :)

Dreams of lawsuits dance in your head?