[funsec] Delicious Irony of the Day: BillOReilly.com DDoS'd

Ken Dyke kdyke at keycomputerconsultants.com
Sun Mar 11 10:30:45 CDT 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 01:34:33AM +0000, Drsolly (drsollyp at drsolly.com) wrote:
> When we British decided that, we hadn't yet been invaded by William.
> America wasn't stumbled upon for several centuries after that.

Leif Ericson was poking around America a bit before William set boot on
your shores.
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo