[funsec] Re: funsec Digest, Vol 19, Issue 28

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:02:08 CDT 2007

On 3/18/07, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu <Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu> wrote:

> > Yes, for all our smut we are an uptight people...
>
> You have that backwards.  If we weren't so uptight, we'd probably have
> a lot less smut. And the smut that would still exist wouldn't make people
> get all bent out of shape.

We have some great smut in this country, but its not on display to the
general public or for free. If you've ever watched, for instance,
television from Japan, you'll see that they have the same smut and
some of it might be worse (definitely more deviant! ;). We're uptight
and therefore we don't have things like public, topless beaches or
advertisements with topless models.