[funsec] UK: Six-Year-Old Successfully Hacks MP's Computer

David Harley david.a.harley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:43:18 CDT 2007

> "information security experts are able to compromise machine
> within 60 seconds when given physical access" makes for a
> less appealing title apparently.

You'd never get Sandra Bullock to sign up for that one. ;-)

> So what you are saying is that we should to scan our
> babysitters just to make sure they arent KGB spies sent to
> reprogram our children for industrial espionage.. right? ;-)

Isn't that the next Spy Kids movie? :)

--
David Harley
Security Author/Editor/Consultant, Antivirus Researcher
dharley at smallblue-greenworld.co.uk
New botnet book: http://www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4270
Security Bibliography:
http://www.smallblue-greenworld.co.uk/pages/bibliography.html