[funsec] I think that more of my state tax dollars need to goto security

Ken Dyke kdyke at keycomputerconsultants.com
Thu Mar 29 09:00:57 CDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 07:35:52PM +0100, Drsolly (drsollyp at drsolly.com) wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, David Harley wrote:
>
> > > What if we retrained the politicians to be sysadmins?
> >
> > Most of them would be more at home in a circus.
>
> As the animals or the clowns?

As the folks with the shovels and brooms following the animals around.
They already have lots of experience and would not need additional
training.
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo