[funsec] I think that more of my state tax dollars need to goto security

Ken Dyke kdyke at keycomputerconsultants.com
Thu Mar 29 09:00:57 CDT 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 07:35:52PM +0100, Drsolly (drsollyp at drsolly.com) wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, David Harley wrote:
> > > What if we retrained the politicians to be sysadmins?
> >
> > Most of them would be more at home in a circus.
> As the animals or the clowns?

As the folks with the shovels and brooms following the animals around.
They already have lots of experience and would not need additional
Ken Dyke,

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo