[funsec] F-Secure: So, What Does The Enemy Look Like in Real Life?

Pedro Bustamante pbustamante at pandasoftware.com
Thu Mar 29 10:29:26 CDT 2007

In case anybody's interested you can find my ecrime presentation here:
http://research.pandasoftware.com/blogs/research/archive/2007/03/29/eCrime-2007-Congress.aspx

Mostly dealing with a russian banking troyan we're investigating (limbo) and a new variant of sinowal (aka torpig), both of which make use of some fairly interesting new techniques.

PS: thanks for the drinks Gadi.

Pedro Bustamante
Sr. Research Advisor
Panda Software International