[funsec] Another "evil" Internet story

Blanchard_Michael at emc.com Blanchard_Michael at emc.com
Fri Mar 30 14:21:23 CDT 2007

 I disagree... Not idiots, just teenagers being teenagers and doing a stupid thing that teenagers do all the time (not the explosive, but any stupid thing that teenagers do).

  He's lucky that he was wearing those sunglasses, and I don't feelthat he should be charged with anything like "possession of an explosive device".  He's learned his lesson, isn't that what it's all about?

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580