[funsec] Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:12:28 CDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Drsolly <drsollyp at drsolly.com> wrote:

> > That would be the only argument you could win - but only if you
> > considered it moral to lead those 2 million to their slaughter
> > yourself, as in to a concentration camp, defenseless. Personally I
> > find it equally as bad to disarm arm a person as it is to murder them
> > yourself.
>
> You think that taking someone's gun away is worse than committing murder.
> So, let me guess, you'd suggest the death penalty for someone who tells
> you that you can't take your gun onto an airplane.

If I am killed on a plane by some loony then whoever it was that
disarmed me is as guilty for my death as the loony. That is what I am
saying.

If you think guns and bullets are responsible for murders you'll
probably never understand this.

Let me put this in a way that will clarify things for you a bit, and
hopefully in the discussion as well:

The furnaces and gas showers were not responsible for the slaughter of
the Jews in WWII, Nazis were. But along with the Nazis, all Germans
(and their allies) of the time share that guilt because they allowed
it to happen, beginning with the registration of all firearms, then
the confiscation of "some people's" firearms and then the hauling away
of those now left defenseless.