[funsec] Disturbed anti-war protester can't find soldier, kills civilian with axe instead

rms at computerbytesman.com rms at computerbytesman.com
Tue Sep 11 16:26:16 CDT 2007

Her son, the taxi driver, said she was mistaken.  He also said that
Nigeria isn't as dangerous as most Americans assume from the news.

However, another taxi driver here in Boston was telling me that he was
so freaked out by the random gun violence in the Roxbury section of Boston
that he almost went back to Somilia.

Richard